Friday, October 16, 2009

Makeup Time Again

I thought I'd do a video on my current faves and some new stuff I've tried that I like and some that doesn't really work for me. There are a couple of bargain hunter drugstore finds and a couple of application tips too.
I posted on YouTube again. You can watch here.

And, random thought of late... I want to get hair extensions, not in a salon, just off a rack. I've said that before, but I'm really curious if anyone who was not a professional hairstylist and just bought the Jessica Simpson ones could really put them in and look natural. I've seen videos and it doesn't look that hard. Just seems like the perfect solution to my hair desires. I like it short because I feel like I have more of an individual style, but I like the option of long hair (I've always idolized Aurora from Sleeping Beauty) and all the updo opportunities that come with it. I also would love to be able to do some highlights or lowlights, but I'm not about to shell out $50 or more every month for maintainance. Hair extensions (reasonable length ones, not down to my butt or anything) seem like a possible solution. hmmmm.

No comments: