Monday, October 05, 2009

Being Someone Else


Here's today's hair experiment. I watched a bunch of YouTube videos on hairstyling last night and got inspired to try something new. I never ever tease, but It makes hair much more interesting. I think that my side-swept


pouf is a bit too "perfect" and therefore looking dated. I don't know what era, but it's not looking "rocker girl" like I envisioned. maybe it's the choice of adornment that's adding to lack of modernity...

Anyway, I decided to try and wear this out and I felt very much stared at and very much not myself. But it was kind-of fun to be someone else for a while, whoever else it is that would do their hair like this. :)

1 comment:

Just His Best said...

How fun! You are going to have the BEST time fixing two little girls' hair!