Thursday, October 01, 2009

Impromptu Laura Mercier Makeover

I'd like to share with everyone the results of my free makeover at the Laura Mercier makeup counter in Maison Weiss. I do tend to babble on (I've really got to work on that), but if you've got 12 minutes, you might learn a tip or two about makeup. I thought I knew how to do my makeup well, but the makeup artist did some things with me today and told me some things that I would have never known otherwise.
I also mention my awesome new glasses and my awesome 40's inspired 'do. :) Totally unrelated, but... I knew you were dying to feel totally up to date on my life in the minutest detail. right?

I couldn't get it to upload here this time, so it's on YouTube here. Scratch that... My rambling on got me in trouble. YouTube vids must be 10 min. or shorter apparently. I'm going back in to re-edit.
Ok, now I've done it. Here is the link, for real.

No comments: