Saturday, October 31, 2009

Baby Shower Gift

Here's one of the other baby shower gifts that I had finished but couldn't post pictures of yet, for fear of spoiling the surprise. She already knows I was making a swaddler for her little boy, so it won't completely ruin it if she happens to check my blog between now and 2 pm tomorrow.


I decided to make a matching hat. Whether or not it will actually fit his little head, only time will tell. Looks cute just sitting there, though. :)
The swaddler is my own knock-off of one I saw on Etsy called the Pod.


The top can be folded down or not. The baby's arms can be inside or out. (My white fleece baby is demonstrating the arms tucked in.) And the bottom can be folded up for a fetal position or left out to allow baby's legs to kick.


No comments: