Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Sharing My Home

I've seen so many creative things pictured on other blogs and I think, even though many of my ideas are just reproductions of others' work, I would like to begin sharing some of my work.  Now that I have a better camera to share with, there's no reason I shouldn't use it.

Exhibit A
hand drawn wallpaper to make the end of a very bland, beige hallway more interesting.

I had the gold paint pen ever since I shared with you all the blog of the creative mama who did this in her entire hallway.  I chose a different design, one that I wouldn't need to measure or level.  I don't like the preparation involved with most crafts, so this one was appealing.  Instant gratification.  That's me.
Here's a close-up of my design:

I think it turned out well, and I'm certainly not opposed to trying something similar elsewhere in the house... maybe in the master bath next?   There's a big blank wall in there.

1 comment:

gifton said...

You are a brave woman! I can't draw a somewhat straight line to save my life. My ruler and I are great friends. It looks great!