Tuesday, July 07, 2009

For The Record

This is not a brag post.  Really, it isn't.   I know a lot of other kids Eden's age that can say many more words than she.  But, we had our 18 month check-up today and the doc asked if she was talking yet.  I told her she was finally beginning to say some words and knew about 7-10.  When I got home, I started thinking about what those words were and realized that I might want a point of reference for the second child, or just a way to look back and see how far Eden has come from this time.
So here goes...  Words Eden says (some frequently, some only once at this point):

Mama (sometimes Mommy, sometimes Mamow ?)
Dada (sometimes Daddy)
Baba (aka. Grandpa)
Meme
Papa
Didi (aka. Eden)
Baby
Hi
Bye-Bye
No
Nana (aka. banana)
Nano (aka. piano)
Fish
TV
Shoes
Ow
Bite
But-Bo (aka. Bee-Bo, aka. belly button)
Eat
Out
Shhhhh (does that count?)

No comments: