Wednesday, July 08, 2009

POW


I've been so enjoying creative crafting blogs lately.  I've got so many wonderful inspirations and no place to use them all, yet.  I'm bookmarking and saving like crazy so that, when the opportunity arises, I will be right there to take advantage of it.  I've already done two things that I never thought I would try and I'm glad I tried them.  I want my home to be personal... and without much money to spend on personal design consultants, the way to go is crafting things myself and not being afraid of an imperfect result.  Imperfections = Personality.
I want to feature a really sweet, super sappy project that just tugged on my mommy heartstrings as well as being really unique and just plain fun.  Check out the Currently Crafting blog entry here to read the full story.
This inventive mom makes reasons to use cute things she finds.  And it's not just for clutter.  She makes useful things.. like mailboxes for her kids.  I know when I was a kid I always got soooo excited to receive mail.  It didn't happen very often until I was 10 and we moved far from my childhood best friend.  We sent letters and traded stickers and had a blast.  How much fun would it be to have your own mailbox in your room where family members can send and receive notes and fun bits of whatever you like?  So fun.





No comments: