Saturday, June 27, 2009

POW... BabyBonkie

I know it's not Wednesday, but I'm afraid I'll forget this link if I wait until Wednesday to post it.
I am in love.
I have found an alternative to my favorite swaddling blanket.
Yes, there are other products out there like this, but they're marketing this one so much better, don't you think? The cool factor is through the roof... except for the weird name... and I can't get enough of the snazzy prints these swaddlers come in. 
$60 isn't too much to pay for something you'll use every nap and every night for months, is it? What's the cost per use? Like... a few cents?
Here's the link to my favorite print: http://www.babybonkie.com/Sailor-PID100-GID4-MID65.aspx
And here's a pic of one of these in action:

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very Cute!!! The only thing we found that could contain Paul is the Miracle Blanket. (And nowdays he is even able to get his arms out of that by morning) These are too too cute though!!