Friday, June 26, 2009

Favorite Friday

My new favorite thing to do at free moments during the day is to find new ways to make my blogs cooler.  You've probably noticed, I recently found a way to use specialized fonts on my titles and sidebar.  It took a REDICULOUS amount of time because I had to utilize about 4 different websites, juggle open windows, copy and paste, and re-do it all after making one mistake.  If you want to try it for yourself, here is the place to go.  It's all free... as long as you have some free time.
This is where all the free fonts are... and they're super-cute!  There's over 300 so it's hard to choose. 
www.kevinandamanda.com

Here's the specific link on how to put the fonts on your blog.
http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/how-do-i-use-these-fonts/

Have fun!


1 comment:

Just His Best said...

I was just about to ask you!! It's adorable!! Mine could definitely be freshened up!!