Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Randomness

I stand to eat my lunch now. I never did that before. I guess it might actually be more exercise to sit because I would have to keep getting up to give Eden a few more pieces of cheese or meat. I can't put it all on the highchair tray at once because she doesn't stop to swallow one piece before the next piece goes in. I guess it might be funny if I let her stuff her mouth completely full once...

My poor baby has Dada Disease. She won't say "mama" only "dada." We faced off today after lunch. She started happily declare, "dada... dada... dada, DADA!"

Me: "Dada's at work. Say Maaaama."
Her: "Daaada"
Me: "Say Mama."
Her: "Dada, dada."
Me: "no, no... maMA, MAMA!"

Then we began a simultaneous shootout of "dada"s and "mama"s until I forfeited, battered and wounded.

Ok, I just posted this and thought, "Wasn't there one more little thing I was going to write?" About five minutes later, I remembered that the one more thing was how I threw the tea bag in the garbage today instead of the teabag wrapper. So very appropriate that I was going to comment on my absentmindedness and then forgot completely what I had planned to write about.
Am I pregnant? *jitters*

No comments: