Sunday, January 11, 2009

Korkers!

I have had some korker ribbon for a while, with the intention of satisfying my craving for bows for Eden, my desire to do something crafty, and my curiosity as to how hard it would really be. I finally got the appropriate glue and ordered the clips.
I decided to go all out and make them with lined clippies, a no-slip-grip strip and the best glue out there. These are probably worth in the neighborhood of $3-$5 a piece I'd guess.

I made this one yesterday for my little Georgia fan.




I also made a Valentine's Day bow to match her V-Day outfit.
It turned out great, in my opinion...
I made one more with pinks and browns to go with all the pink and brown in her wardrobe. Her cousin, who's clothes we borrow and wear most often, is very often dressed in those colors. Her mommy has a preference for them.

1 comment:

Just His Best said...

She really is gorgeous Sara! I know I don't need to tell you that, but she is! :)