Friday, January 02, 2009

Jonas Brothers

I know I've been delinquent with Favorite Friday's. I'll make it one of my New Year's resolutions to be better about posting them.
During the New Year's Rockin' Eve party, the Jonas Brothers performed. I've heard them on the radio and was vaguely aware that I like pretty much every song I've heard from them. I know they're trying to portray good values as well, which is nice to see in young men. Publicity stunt or not, I'm glad someone's going against the flow.
This video has caused my interest in them to continue to grow. The story line is so sweet and the tune is catchy. The lyrics aren't Shakespeare, but sometimes simple works.
I'm not the right age to go ga-ga for them, but I can enjoy thier music anyway right?
Sorry about the Office Max sponsorship bar...

No comments: