Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Update

Unwilling to settle for an amateur until I had exhausted all my avenues with the professional, I tried to get a price break with the angle of building the photographer's client list since she's never done any birth documentary work, but might like to in the future.   I was giving her the opportunity to practice on me and use my photos to show others why they might also want their birth experience documented. 

It was a really great email.

But no dice.  She pretty much told me she doesn't want to do it at all now.  Booooohooooooo!  I really wanted her to do it and I didn't want to pay $200 an hour for it.
Now to look into photography programs at local colleges...

1 comment:

Just His Best said...

oh man...I finally found someone to do pictures, but she charges $900!!! Good grief! That's half of what the midwife charges. I'm bummed too...