Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Spoiler

I know my friend Gifton won't be getting this in her mailbox for a few days still, but I just cannot possibly wait another second to post this picture of the outfit I made her baby (who could pop out any day now, if he's anything like his brother).  She's a dear friend and we now live many, many miles apart.  As you know, if you've read my blog recently, I've just begun to sew.  I have tons of free patterns and tutorials for baby things downloaded on my laptop, just begging to be tried, so I jumped at the chance to make something for her.  Here's what came of it.  Just like my other sewing attempts, it's far from perfect, but with any luck, she can overlook some imperfections and see the hopeful heart behind the crooked stitches.  Hope you and baby Devlin like it Gifton!

1 comment:

gifton said...

Awww! It's beautiful! You are so much braver than I am. I am too scared to try sewing clothes but maybe this will inspire me to try. I can't wait! He's going to look so adorable in this! You're the best! Love you!