Monday, August 17, 2009

N.M.M.


I do not stare at my new ring (now paired with my original engagement ring) several times a day for minutes at a time in admiration.  Not me.

I would never start a fourth (maybe fifth) sewing project with unfinished ones still waiting... and a promised baby outfit still to be started... for someone who went into labor last night and probably has their baby by now.  Not me.   How flighty and irresponsible that would be.

More about that fifth project:  I wouldn't think of attempting to create a maternity shirt for myself with no pattern, especially since I can't seem to follow a pattern without many mistakes along the way.  Why would I?

Also related to projects:  I know better than to spend my free time trying to find even more tutorials, things to sew, and projects too irresistible not to start when I have so many to finish/ waiting to be begun already.  Yep, not me.

No comments: