Friday, August 14, 2009

Favorite Friday


I have discovered a new favorite shaving cream.  I didn't really have a favorite before.... just a regular.  
Some of you may know that I really like Arbonne products because of their commitment, not only to no animal testing, but to no animal products or by-products in their formulations.  That claim used to be pretty rare, but now, if you know what you're looking for, you can find several vegan options on the shelves of your local health food store. 
 
I've discovered Alba Botanica's coconut-lime Cream Shave.  It's completely vegan, completely yummy and leaves my skin smooth and moisturized.  When I say yummy, not only does it look like something I should be eating by the spoonful instead of smearing on my legs and armpits, the smell is.... perfect.  I love beachy coconut smells, but sometimes, they can be overwhelming.  This scent is so... so... creamy.  That's the only way I know how to describe it.  It's like a lime-coconut frosting as opposed to a lime-coconut drink or perfume or something.  You'll just have to stick your own nose over a bottle of it to see what I mean.

I do not plan on shopping for shaving foam, gel, cream etc. in the drug store any longer.  I'm hooked.  I tried it as a sample in the B & B we stayed at for our 4th anniversary and I've been impatiently waiting for the rest of my Skintimate to run out.  It has... and now I can commit fully to my new infatuation.

No comments: