Saturday, May 30, 2009

Altanta Trip continued


Here are some more pictures from our time in Atlanta. We did quite a lot while we were here. We visited Athens, attended a Memorial Day cook out, had a photography training session with my Mom, took maternity photos, shared a meal with four different sets of friends, stayed in a bed and breakfast, were told to leave the top of a parking deck by security while taking photos of the Atlanta skyline at night, saw a movie, took a walking tour of downtown, visited the zoo with our daughter, toured a historic home... and more.
I, personally, am exhausted. I've been between a little and a lot sick the whole time here and I just didn't have the energy I would have liked while we did all those things mentioned above. I'm still very glad we did them and we had a really great time.

2 comments:

Eli said...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uWvhsVhg1OA/SiWLOORQ8DI/AAAAAAAACtU/W_Tqeypk8Pc/s400/il_430xN.72010376.jpg


enjoy

Eli said...

whoops, didn't work.

joyshope.blogspot.com