Wednesday, April 08, 2009

POW

Pick of the Week Wednesday: Arbonne Herbal Foot Creme

Well, I just went to get a picture of it to place on the blog and, lo and behold, they have discontinued it! This is not a very good choice anymore for my pick, but I'll certainly treasure my last tube of it.
Yes, Arbonne is expensive, but there are a few products that I try not to be without in my house. I use their anti-aging face wash and moisturizer with spf 15 every day, haven't found any other diaper cream that will soothe Eden's tush like Arbonne Baby Care Herbal Diaper Rash Creme, won't trust my lips to any other chapstick but theirs, and wouldn't think of using any other lotion to truly repair and renew my feet except their Herbal Foot Creme. So sad that they've decided to cut it from the line of products... and as of this moment, I don't see that they've created a replacement. They are always updating, using new technology, new formulas, better ingredients etc. but sometimes that means losing a product you love. :(
Anyway, I was just going to say that, a couple of weeks ago, when my feet were particularly sore from dancing, I decided to give myself a quick foot massage with this stuff. Now, Chuck prefers soft feet to calloused (don't we all) and I had tried scrubbing them in the shower with a pumice stone and sugar scrub for a few weeks before this without much noticeable change. After one use of the foot creme, he sat by me on the couch and I put my feet in his lap. He placed his hands on my feet and after just a minute of feeling them asked, "Did you scrub your feet today?" He never asked that on the days I had, just the one day I put this creme on. Pretty impressive results, I'd say.

No comments: