Wednesday, April 15, 2009

POW Pendant

My Pick of the Week is one of the pendants I'm considering asking for as my Mother's Day gift. I want something akin to those dogtag type necklaces you see a lot with each child's name on a tag, but I'd like to be a little unique. One thing I'm considering is getting a charm that represents Eden (an owl, her favorite animal) and then waiting to see what type of charm might represent the new baby and adding that in the future.

The other possibility is from a seller on Etsy (me? look at Etsy?) named SilverPeanut who will send you a fingerprint kit and then duplicate your child's fingerprint in sterling silver. If that doesn't symbolize your child's uniqueness, I don't know what would. Besides, you can still have their name engraved on the other side if you like. I think this would be an awesome Grandma gift too, if Grandma wears silver and if she wears necklaces. My mom fits in neither of those categories.

No comments: