Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The Pouch of Cuteness




Pick of the Week Wednesday



Who could resist this adorable zippered pouch created in a plethora of too-too-cute Japanese fabrics by Kaylah7 of The Dainty Squid on Etsy? She even has a pouch of the month club, if you're so inclined. She makes all sizes, from this palm-sized sweetie, to a pencil pouch, to a cosmetic bag and she'll take custom requests.
I got one for my cell phone, custom made in a smaller size with an adorable candy fabric. It's a great way to keep my phone safe in the diaper bag and I just happened to discover that my little point and shoot camera fits in it perfectly too! I love the idea of these. The whimsical fabrics allow you to indulge in something cutesy in a small, tasteful way. Even though I probably need to think about getting rid of my junior t-shirts with cute little cartoon animals and sayings on them, this is one thing that will still be OK to own when I'm 30 (and beyond). Us girls gotta have some cute in our lives!

No comments: