Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A Plate to Pass Around

I thought this was such a very nice idea and something I've added to my list of things I'll buy one day. I can share it this way for now... for free. Maybe someone else will take the idea for themselves.
"Sometimes you need to jazz up a plate of store-bought cookies. Forget about finding your inner Martha and instead grab the Giving Plate, which will elicit oohs and aahs ... even from refrigerator dough! The hand-painted ceramic plate is perfect for any occasion - new neighbor, new baby, new nose! Around the side of the plate reads: 'This special plate comes to you because you are so great. Now pass it on and say the same to friends you celebrate.' "
It can be found at http://www.theorganizedparent.com/, a site worth visiting whether you like the plate or not.

1 comment:

Just His Best said...

Have you seen these? I'd love one for each of the kids but $26.50 for a child's plate is a little steep for me. However, you do only have one child so maybe you could swing it... :)

http://laurieslagniappe.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=1670