Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Brain

I'm back to baby crazy again. My brain swaps everything from words to pictures with baby related stuff. For example: When driving back from Atlanta on Sunday, I saw a couple of signs just off the highway.



The first, a normal gas station logo...


was transformed by my blurry vision and baby brain to a couple of sperm fighting to win the race to the egg.



The second, a typical hotel logo...


that to me, ignoring the wording, looked like the moment of conception... a continuation of the BP sign.

There have been other things too. The word "parental" is turned into "pre-natal" and other such sillyness. Ah well, it just gives me a few more things to laugh about during my day.

2 comments:

gifton said...

All I can say is wow.

Just His Best said...

I know what you mean. The other day, I saw a jar of pasta sauce, Prego, (which has been around forever) and for the life of me could not understand why it said "Preggo". Who would name a sauce this? - and then I realized my mind is totally in another place. :)