Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pick of the Week




It's back! (at least for this Wednesday)

My pick for this week is something I want, but have absolutely no reason to get because I would never actually use/wear it. These tiny creations are just too stinkin' cute not to want anyway!
These are from OneElf's Etsy shop. I'm so impressed with her mixture of realism and irresistible cuteness.

Take, for example, these earrings. Don't cha just wanna lick 'em? These make me wish I was 8 years old again. I'd be the hippest 8 year old... and every other girl in 3rd grade would wish they had rainbow popsicle earrings like me.

And then there's the grilled cheese pendant. It looks so packed with buttery-toasted-yumminess that it's making me wonder what I could possibly wear it with. If I wanted to publicly declare my undying love for grilled cheese, this would be the perfect way to do it.


Now these... these are just delightful. Of course, I may be a little partial because I crave all thinks sweet and full of carbs, but these make me want to try to knit again, just so I have a reason to use these cutesy stitch markers. Something like these, one could just get personal enjoyment from and not worry about if someone else thought they were trying to be 8 years old again.


No comments: