Thursday, February 05, 2009

More Musical

Rehearsal on Monday went ok. I still have not been able to finish setting the "Some Enchanted Evening" choreography. The director was dissapointed that I couldn't set the whole thing, but I get two hours tomorrow night. Hooray! I took the time to type out all the choreography, complete with letters to designate couples and a key to help everyone understand the steps as completely as possible. I wrote which foot was moving, which direction it moves and the count for each movement. It took a lot of work, but I suppose if I ever want to re-set this on another group, I will be able to. I had the stage manager send a copy to the cast and I'm hoping everyone will have a chance to look it over before tomorrow's rehearsal. All choreography must be learned by Monday, I think, so this is mine and the cast's last chance.

No comments: