Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Imminent Opening






I think I'm going to be glad when I'm not posting about the musical any more. The performances are Thursday, Friday and Saturday of next week, so I don't have to wait too much longer dreading the painfulness of watching my too-difficult-for-the-time-alotted, wrong-for-the-performance-space, if-I-only-had-known-I-would-have-done-it-differently choreography performed in the show.
I did, at least, have some progress and some good question and answer time last night at rehearsal and I've been told I can come again tonight and try to grab some time with my dancers in between the full run of the show they'll be doing back to back.


It's really a nice show: entertaining, funny, just all around feel-good fun. I'm glad to be a part of the process. I'm just continuing to cross my fingers that there will be a lot of progress made between now and next Thursday when it opens.
Come on left and right turns!

1 comment:

Just His Best said...

Hang in there! I can't wait for the big shows!