Thursday, October 16, 2008

Vindication

Another short baby brain episode: Today, at mommy playdate, I was just sure that someone mentioned painting a wall "nipple colored." I can't even remember now what they really said, because we started joking about whether or not Lowe's would match that color if we asked. hehe

Here's the thing, though... all my crazy baby brain stuff is totally ok with me. Know why? Because I have a bun in the oven! Yep, we did it again! I'm already feeling differently, emotionally, about this pregnancy. The first is so special, but this one is somehow even more special. I couldn't even fathom that I actually had an embryo inside of me the first time. This time. I'm completely aware and completely already in love. I'm so happy for Eden, for all the wonderful experiences she'll have as an older sister and for her to have a playmate.
I had no feeling one way or the other with the gender of my first, but I'm so convinced this is a boy. It's weird how much of a "knowing" I have. Of course, I had a similar feeling about Eden coming on December 10th and she came on the 30th... so, time will tell.
We are rejoicing and feel so blessed. We covet your prayers and, of course, I'll be updating here.

1 comment:

Just His Best said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!! I am celebrating with you! :)