Friday, October 03, 2008

Making Up My Own

I can't find a video to post. :(
I'll just give myself a survey of favorites and try to find something better for next week.

Favorite color: Purple

Favorite food: right now... probably pasta

Favorite dress in my closet: my Bisou Bisou brown and coral dress with pockets (I know, I'm so cool to you now, because I own a dress with pockets.)

Favorite country I've visited: England...mainly because there was no language barrier

Favorite cut of diamond: cushion

... my surveys are more interesting than the commonplace ones, huh?

Favorite dessert: key lime pie

Favorite latin dance: rumba

Favorite smooth dance: fox trot

Favorite dog: yorkshire terrier, then weimaraner (sorry Dolce!)

Favorite month: toss-up between June and December

Favorite song: Fly Me To The Moon

Favorite new fashion trend that I saw on E!News: ruffles

Favorite language to hear spoken softly in my ear: Italian

Favorite instrument: cello

Favorite thing about my husband: his attention to detail

No comments: