Saturday, August 02, 2008

Make-up session

I missed Favorite Friday because I took Eden to the pediatrician (anyone else tend to want to say they take their kid to the vet? I make that mistake a lot.) and we ended up spending a good amount of time there. It began to storm somethin' fierce while we were there and when we got back home, there was no cable, internet or phone. That's the catch with those bundle dealy-o's. Comcast didn't come out and fix our internet until today, so here's my Favorite Friday make-up... about make-up.
I LOVE Bare Escentuals make up and I'll tell you why.
I know you've already seen all the info-mercials, but I really am one of those people that says "I wish I'd known about this a long time ago!" Seriously, I wish I'd had Bare Escentuals back in highschool when I had terrible acne and no good way to cover it without looking like I'd used flesh-colored plaster on my face. I still have acne, but now, at least I feel like I can mask it and still look fresh-faced.
When I use their All Over Face Color in the color True as a blush, people have actually said I look like I'm glowing and I totally attribute it to the blush.
The products last a really long time. My mom bought me my first B.E. products about 5-6 years ago and I'm still using the same All Over Face Color I've been using almost every day. It takes so little.
The product line is expanding, so there are plenty of fun, fun things to try out. I'm using one of their eye shadow kits now. It comes with a couple or three colors already matched together and instructions on how to apply it. I'd like to think I've always been pretty good with make-up, but instructions and diagrams are still helpful.
I could go on, but I won't. If you're looking for something new to try, I don't think you'll be dissapointed.

1 comment:

Just His Best said...

I could sure use a few tutorials!! I love mineral makeup so I'll check this out! Thanks!