Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Those Mommy Blues - revisited

How does any mommy out there give adequate attention to her child, retain a sense of individuality, meet her husband's needs, keep herself fit, keep a home fit for entertaining guests, retain a sense of individuality... did I already say that? And how does she meet new people, figure out where the good eating and shopping are, find ways to be involved at church, find ways to be involved in the community, meet new people... am I repeating myself again? *sigh* I guess my two main concerns are the ones I would have had moving to a new place even without being a mommy: being a fun, interesting individual and making friends.
I know, as I recognized in my last blog like this, that I am far from unique in these wonderings and feelings. I just thought I would put them here.
This mommy thing is quite a journey. It's the first time I think I've been so concious about my life as it changes. It's been more like watching it from the outside than just experiencing it.


Prov. 16:1 We can gather our thoughts, but the Lord gives the answer.

That's all. Nothing witty. Nothing unique. Nothing really all that interesting. Untill later...

No comments: