Friday, July 04, 2008

Ahhhhhhh!

My parents will be arriving in town to visit for the weekend in about an hour. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! It's the first time they've come to OUR house that we OWN. panic! panic! everythingneedstolookperfect!!
I just need to let it out for a second, so this is going to be a short, non-insightful blog.
Is that a speck of paper or a spot of paint on the floor? Is the stuff I still need to put away multiplying or was I just blind before today? Was there a hurricane overnight or has all that pinestraw and other debris always been on the driveway? Did the kudzu that's eating the cute bushes near my door get extra hungry today, or has it always completely covered those cute bushes?
Geez louize!!
Gotta go,
Lordhelpme.

1 comment:

Just His Best said...

Breathe, breathe!!! Hope you have a great visit. I'm missing you more all the time. :)