Friday, March 05, 2010

Favorite Friday


Mustela products... specifically, the diaper cream. It's called Vitamin Barrier Cream and it has Zinc in it, which I find to be the best ingredient to look for in a diaper cream. This stuff is just a pleasure to use. It smells nice, not fragranced, just nice. It's really creamy, not goopy or sticky or pasty. And, best of all, it protects my girls' bottoms without clogging up my cloth diapers.
I didn't think I would ever find a suitable alternative to Arbonne's diaper cream, which I still love, but this stuff is the answer. It's affordable, it's portable and it has shea butter and vitamins to soften the skin and encourage cell regeneration while the zinc oxide protects.
Another Mustela product I really like, but that isn't so affordable is the wipes. It's the smell again. Mustela products have a signature smell and it's just lovely. So soft. They even make a perfume that I really would love to have... for me AND for my babies. Of course, my girls don't care how they smell, but a fragrance just adds more layers to your memories and experiences and I don't see anything wrong with wanting everyone around me to smell nice.
Ok, it's a little wierd to perfume your baby.

If you haven't been able to try Mustela, you should give them a chance. I think it's worth taking a step up from the drugstore brands to something I really, truly enjoy getting the chance to use.

No comments: