Saturday, March 06, 2010

Bravery + Determination = .... We'll See


Here it is. My body.
I told myself I wouldn't beat myself up this time about whatever shape my body was in after having Arielle. And I didn't.
But it's been 3 1/2 months and it's time to get my butt in gear and leave some of it behind at the gym.
We have a beach trip scheduled in June and I'd like to get excited about packing my swimsuit. So here goes nothing. I'll show you the after video, whenever I feel like there's an "after" to show.

5 comments:

Amy S. Norris said...

yay for honesty! and you look great, trust me. however, i know how it is to look at your own body and remember what it used to be. i have given up on ever getting mine back. :( at least she had fun for a while. here is a post i think you might enjoy, it is all about mom's and their baby-body honesty. :) (http://www.momsarehuman.com/2010/01/i-dont-think-youre-ready-for-this-jelly.html)

Sara said...

I love how you talk about your "fit you" as an entirely separate person from yourself. Ha! Thanks for sharing that blog and for your own story on it. I think of you as teeny-tiny and you are definitely right about being hardest on yourself. That blog made me cry.... well, I'm sitting in the middle of Corner Bakery, so I tried not to bawl, but I did tear up.

Amanda Jones said...

I just love you! You are so stinkin crazy!! You look great!!

Sara said...

Thanks Amanda! Just tryin' to keep it real yo.

Amy S. Norris said...

we are ALL in this together, and it just helps WAY more when we get this brutal honesty. :)