Monday, March 15, 2010

Flowers In Her Hair

I used to wear flowers in my hair almost every day while I was in college. Just picking up stems of blooms I liked at Michael's and trimming them down was all it took. No pins, no clips, just a basket full of various sizes and colors of flowers waiting to adorn a french twist, bun or braid. I hated going to dance class with the same ol', same ol' hairstyle day after day, so this was one way for me to be creative. I don't know why I don't wear flowers in my hair much any more, except that I do wear it down a lot more than I did back then (but that's what clips are for, right?). Most moms are the other way around I think. They used to wear their hair down until baby came and pulled it out and then toddler came along and made so much mess that mom needs her hair out of her face to clean it all up... etc.
All that was an intro to a new online shop called Poor Man's Wife that I discovered through Today's Giveaway and I love, love, love their flower hair accessories. They have taken it to the next level by adding the sophistication of fabrics and their products are totally customizable, which is my favorite part of anything I buy these days.
You can buy things straight from Poor Man's Wife through this link and/or you can click here to enter to win a hair pretty from them. Go look and be inspired.

No comments: