Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random. Random

I never win anything, but I won a contest on YouTube! The contest was to celebrate a girl getting 200 subscribers to her channel. She asked her subscribers to create a makeup look for spring using all drugstore products except one. The prize was a $10 gift card to E.L.F. makeup online. That might not seem like much, but when there are so many options from E.L.F. that are only $1, $10 goes further than you would think. (Darn shipping costs!) I got 11 things for a total of $8 and some change including shipping. It shipped today and I can't wait to try out what I ordered!

Why are all my cool fonts gone from my blog!!!? I hope it's not permanent. I might have to invest in a real blog design if they don't come back soon. I do not at ALL remember how I programmed them to show up in the first place. Whatever I did, I know it was complicated and took several hours. I am NOT doing that again...

I have lost 6 pounds in the month of March! Apparently I had not hit that much of a plateau. I just needed to be more active and cut down the fat intake a bit. We'll see how long I can keep up this pace without having to eat only salads. (Which I could not do.)

No comments: