Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mojito MMmmmm!

Just in case you don't know, the address of My Cup Runneth Over is http://www.twoinmycup.blogspot.com/. Check it out for preggo updates.





My pick of the week for cool stuff I have or would like to have one day is:


The Spoiled Mama Mojito Mama Sugar Scrub 4oz. -$12

I have this in my shower right now and I am loving every minute of that yummy mojito goodness. I thought the aroma would just be minty, but it's more than mint, it's mojito. As a fan of the drink and the smell, I'm impressed by the authenticity. Four ounces is really a sad amount and it makes me use it very sparingly, but maybe that makes me savor the experience too. I think when I've scraped the last sugar crystal from the container, I'll have to save my pennies for the 14 oz.

You can find this and other yummy products to spoil Mama, Daddy and baby here: www.thespoiledmama.com

No comments: