Friday, March 13, 2009

The Announcement

I get to start writing on my other blog again! Yes, My Cup Runeth Over is back in business. I'm so very glad I named it that because it's really been true, no matter what. I've continued to enjoy Eden over these past few months and really can't imagine having a baby in June (the due month of my angel baby.) I thought I was going to have Eden potty-trained and in a toddler bed by the time the new one came, and that's a pretty preposterous thought. I've come to my senses a bit, learned to take things more as they come and learned to just relax in God's timing.


Here's the proof everyone! Daddy and Eden are thrilled, of course.

2 comments:

gifton said...

Yay! Congrats! We're preggo together again! Love you!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! You will be in our prayers :-)