Sunday, November 30, 2008

Give Thanks for the Beach


Here are some photos from our trip.
I really enjoy Eden at this age, but, man! she doesn't travel well. She's at the point where she can't just sleep the whole trip, but she can't entertain herself either. She got pretty frustrated with being in a carseat for 6 hours. Being at the beach was a breeze, though. she was an angel and there were plenty of willing helping hands to hold her and coo.
We got a date night, which was extremely nice. We talked about our childhoods, told stories the other one hadn't heard and reminded each other of fun times while we were dating. It almost felt like we didn't have a child and were newlyweds again. So nice... but so nice to know there was a sweet baby back at the condo.



I participated in my first "jumping on the beach" picture. Always wanted to do one, never have, until now.




2 comments:

gifton said...

awww! It looks like you had so much fun! I'm so jealous! The beach sounds wonderful right about now. Just stopping by to let you know your in my thoughts. Love ya girly!

Ali said...

What a fun jumping picture. I'm going to add that to the list of pics I want to do as well! Well-spent time alone (aka sweet date-nights) are so valuable with little ones. Glad you had such a wonderful time!