Wednesday, May 12, 2010

3 Dollar Fancies

I love words. I love poems. I love to write. That's one reason I blog. I don't really exercise my writing skills here as much as I would like, but my brain is more used up than it used to be and poetry and other creative writing ventures don't come as easily as they used to. That's beside the point though.


I went to the Dollar Tree and I bought three sheets of wall stickers. Just the alphabet in sticker form. I've been debating ever since we bought this home about what vinyl wall art I might want to buy, but I can't decide what scripture or saying I want and plus, they're just so darned expensive and I won't be able to take them with me when we leave. For the moment, $3 worth of letters has satisfied me. Wanna see what I did with them?















dance {trust}











I decided to use them on a glass frame too... our very first professional picture as a couple. :)






















let love be our accompaniment