Thursday, April 29, 2010

All Types of Ladies

Beyonce isn't my favorite singer or anything, but there's something about her Single Ladies song and video that I really enjoy. I'm amused, impressed, drawn in. If you haven't seen it, you can watch it by clicking here. (There may or may not be an ad before the video.) Her dancing is phenomenal. I don't know if it can be fully appreciated how difficult the choreography is unless you try it yourself. I can say that because I'm trying to learn it. Yes, I've spilled the beans. I'm learning the choreography to Single Ladies to challenge myself... and just for fun. But that's not what this post is about.
Just today, a friend on FB posted a video that amused and impressed me even more.
Check it out here. But don't watch it unless you've already seen the original. Trust me.

2 comments:

gifton said...

LOL. Have you seen the Justin Timberlake version. HILARIOUS! You go girl!

Melissa said...

That was great! Did you see her spoof of Taylor Swift's "Love Story"?