Saturday, January 23, 2010

N.M.M.


I did NOT realize about five minutes ago that I don't have to write "Not Me Monday" posts actually on Monday. I did NOT just realize about five minutes ago that I could take the opportunity to write this post in segments throughout the week as things happen that I would like to share. I have always known that I could just write something while I was thinking about it, save it and post it at a later date. So I am, of course, not writing this on Saturday.
I did not use my baby's tummy-time play mat to measure out the fabric pieces for the birthday outfit I'm making Eden. (See the inch marks on the top right of the picture?) I, of course, have a professional measuring mat thingy (you can tell I have one because I know exactly what it's called) on which I measure and cut all my projects. i would never just use things like 8 1/2 by 11 paper and tummy-time mats to measure with.

No comments: